- The Cosmetic Corporate Governance – Will Companies Learn Lessons From the Global Financial Crisis!
- Are Your Prepared for These Year End Income Tax Issues?
- Instant Messaging – How Can This Hurt Our Company, It’s A Personal Choice?
- 3 Perspectives on Gaming Licensing – What to Expect From the Gaming Commission
- Fraud and Corruption – A Strategic Direction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Over the course of the year, I’m sure you’ve noticed the ridiculous way our Congress has acted to update our tax laws. By including tax code provisions in a highway bill, a mass transit bill, and a trade package bill- … Continue reading
The impact of the crises started to diminish. Still, all key players, including top executives, regulators and investors, have much to learn from the global financial failures. The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Steering group has issued a … Continue reading
By now almost everyone has heard of Instant Messaging or IM. Depending on your generation, you either are an avid user or your children use it. What started out as a social networking tool for adolescents on the home computer … Continue reading